Wednesday, April 18, 2018

ANZAC Day - no 5.30am and 9.30am squad swims next Wednesday - sorry!


Dear Swimmers

I hope those of you with kids aren't being over-run during the school holidays and you're enjoying a little extra time with your respective brood!

Just a reminder that next Wednesday is of course ANZAC Day (April 25th). The Claremont Pool will not be opening until midday on this day so unfortunately our 5.30am and 9.30am sessions will not be running next week. If you normally attend these sessions, you don't need to remember to cancel out of them as I have done a blanket-sweep for all of you already.

You might like to "catch-up" on some of your swimming by attending the NEW Saturday Stoic Sunrise Swim 5.30-7am on this Saturday (21st April) and / or next Saturday (28th April). They are currently both showing as fully booked and have for the 3rd and 4th week in a row gone to waitlist, but I strongly suspect there will be some dynamic movement here due to the holidays allowing those of you in the waitlist positions of say 1-8 to get a place…so please be quick to register to snag one of those potential places. Just use the app to easily add yourself in.

I will personally be away with my family camping in Kalbarri Monday 23rd to Friday 27th April, but I leave you in the very capable hands of Coach Sally in my absence next week. See you Friday and Saturday this week though before I go!

Have a great time if you're going away yourself!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: