Friday, November 21, 2014

Proudest day of my life...well, after the birth of Jackson and Isla of course!

Dear Swimmers

I am so excited to let you know that today we announced a long-term partnership with the International Triathlon Union (the ITU) - the world's governing body for the Olympic sport of triathlon. Swim Smooth have been selected to be the ITU's official coaching partner to help educate and train up their fleet of affiliated coaches from 119 countries around the world!

It's almost precisely 10 years to the day since I founded Swim Smooth right here in sunny Perth and now all the great coaching that you receive on a day-2-day basis at Claremont Swimming Pool will now be accessible to swimmers and triathletes all around the world. I am so proud I'm just bursting (sorry for the big head!).

I would like to add in a special thanks to all of you whom have supported me over the years, through 1-2-1 sessions, attending the squads and just being the great people that you are. I love my career and wouldn't rather be doing anything else in any other sector for any amount of mullah!

Without what we do here in Perth day-in/day-out none of this would be possible, so in your own special way you too are very much part of this partnership too and I cannot thank you enough!

Have a great weekend,

Paul

P.S here's the full announcement: http://www.feelforthewater.com/2014/11/announcing-swim-smooths-partnership.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: