Friday, July 26, 2013

Poor old Bertie Box!

Dear Swimmers

Hope you're having a wet and wild week! The weather has been intense this week!

On that note, what was a beautiful new swim box 10 months ago has really taken a hammering over the summer and hasn't lasted anywhere near as long as I'd have hoped (the last one was nearly 5 years old when it finally died last September!). I was wondering if there was anyone crafty in the squad who fancied the challenge of building me a bespoke swim box that will survive the harsh UV / chlorine environment and keep all my stuff safe - for a price of course!

Open to any suggestions or recommendations that you might have (engineering companies etc) as the last two boxes have cost me $600 and $800 respectively from Bunnings (big tool boxes essentially) but just aren't cutting the mustard in terms of longevity. Would live to hear your thoughts / ideas! Just reply to this email if so. Thanks!

Have a fab weekend and see you tomorrow for the 1-2pm squad session if you can make it - my last for a while as Sally will be taking over the reigns to allow me to spend some much needed time with Mish and the kiddlywinks!

Cheers

Paul

Paul Newsome
Head Coach
Swim Smooth Ltd.
www.swimsmooth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: